ADVERTISING AND DATA PROTECTION
1. Identification and contact details of the Controller.
2. Required and Updated Information
All fields marked with an asterisk (*) on the Web forms are mandatory, so omitting any of them may make it impossible for you to receive the requested services or information.
You must provide truthful information, so that the information provided is always up-to-date and does not contain errors. You must notify us as soon as possible of any modifications or corrections to your personal data by sending an email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Likewise, by clicking on the "SEND" (or equivalent) button included in the aforementioned form, you declare that the information and data provided therein are accurate and truthful.
We inform you that we do not transfer your personal data to third parties unless there is a legal obligation to do so. On the other hand, those responsible for the processing of NEYRAFINS™ may have access to your personal data to carry out their functions. Service providers who have access to your personal data are generally dedicated to the sectors of information systems and technology. At the request of the user, other possible service providers who need to access their personal data will be indicated, as applicable.
We inform you that you can request further detailed information about the recipients of your data by sending an email to the address email@example.com , indicating the specific processing for which you would like information on the recipients.
We also inform you of the potential international transfers of data. If you would like to request a copy of the contractual clauses, please contact the following email to submit your request: firstname.lastname@example.org
In the different data processing activities carried out by NEYRAFINS™, your contact data will be transferred to:
- The transportation company for the delivery of the order.
- Our tax advisory firm responsible for tax processing.
- Web developers and a company that provides us with hosting services on their servers.
We also inform you that your data will be kept blocked for the purpose of handling judicial, administrative or tax claims, for the periods established by applicable legislation.
4. Detailed information about the data processing carried out by NEYRAFINS.
- Purpose of the processing: Manage the inquiries submitted through the inquiry form and email communications, informing users about offers, new products, etc. available on the website, as well as for the administrative management of the service, including the shipment of orders and the issuance of corresponding invoices.
- Legal basis: Legitimate interest in responding to information requests through the website.
- Recipients: Your data will not be transferred to third parties.
- International transfers: Service providers other than those indicated in section 3c will not access your personal data. No international transfers of your personal data will be made for this processing.
- Retention period: Until the resolution of your information request or as long as the business relationship is maintained or you do not request its deletion and during the period for which legal responsibilities may arise for the services provided.
5. Exercise of your rights
We inform you that you may exercise the following rights:
- Right of access to your personal data to know which are being processed and the processing operations carried out with them;
- Right of rectification of any inaccurate personal data;
- Right of erasure of your personal data, when this is possible;
- Right to request the limitation of the processing of your personal data when the accuracy, legality or necessity of the processing of the data is doubtful, in which case, we may keep them for the exercise or defense of claims;
- Right to data portability, when the legal basis that enables us to process them is the contractual relationship or consent;
- Right to object to the processing of your personal data when the legal basis that enables us to process them is the legitimate interest. For these purposes, we will stop processing your data unless we have a compelling legitimate interest or for the formulation, exercise or defense of claims.
- Right to revoke your consent at any time.
- You may exercise your rights at any time and free of charge by sending an email to email@example.com , indicating the right you wish to exercise and your identifying data.
Any registered user may, at any time, exercise their right to access, rectify or cancel their personal data provided, and object to their treatment. You can do so by written request, signed and accompanied by a photocopy of your ID, addressed by postal mail to our fiscal address: Neyrafins, C/ Virgen de Loreto, 7. 41950, Castilleja de la Cuesta, Sevilla; or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
However, we inform you that you have the right to file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency if you believe that a violation of data protection legislation has been committed regarding the processing of your personal data.
NEYRAFINS™, will only use data storage and retrieval devices ("Cookies") when the user has given prior consent in accordance with what is indicated in the pop-up window of the user's browser when accessing the website for the first time and in the other terms and conditions indicated in the Cookies Policy that every user must be aware of.
7. Security Measures
NEYRAFINS™, adopts the security levels required by the GDPR appropriate to the nature of the data that is subject to processing at all times. However, technical security on a medium such as the Internet is not impregnable, and malicious actions by third parties may exist, although we make every effort to prevent such actions.
Minors may not use the services available through the Website without the prior authorization of their parents, guardians or legal representatives, who will be solely responsible for all acts carried out through the Website by the minors in their care, including the completion of forms with the personal data of such minors and the marking, where appropriate, of the boxes accompanying them.
2. What are cookies?
A cookie is a small file that is sent along with the pages of this website and that your browser stores on the hard drive of your computer or other device. The stored information can be returned to our servers or appropriate third-party servers during a subsequent visit.
3. What are scripts?
A script is a fragment of program code that is used to make our website work correctly and interactively. This code is executed on our server or on your device.
4. What is a web beacon?
A web beacon (or a pixel tag) is a small, invisible piece of text or image on a website that is used to monitor traffic on a website. To do this, various data about you is stored through these web beacons.
5.1 Technical or functional cookies
Some cookies ensure that certain parts of the website work correctly and that your user preferences continue to be remembered. By placing functional cookies, we make it easier for you to visit our website. In this way, you do not need to repeatedly enter the same information when you visit our website and, for example, the items remain in your shopping cart until you have paid. We may place these cookies without your consent.
5.2 Statistics cookies
We use statistical cookies to optimize the web experience for our users. With these statistical cookies we obtain information about the use of our website. We ask for your permission to place statistical cookies.
5.3 Marketing/Tracking Cookies
Marketing/tracking cookies are cookies, or any other form of local storage, used to create user profiles to display advertising or to track the user on this website or across websites for similar marketing purposes..
5.4 Social networks
We have included content from Instagram on our website to promote web pages (eg "Like", "Pin") or share (eg "Tweet") on social networks such as Instagram. This content is embedded with code derived from Instagram and saves cookies. This content could process certain information for personalized ads.
6. Cookies used
8. Activation/deactivation and deletion of cookies
You can use your Internet browser to delete cookies automatically or manually. You can also specify that certain cookies cannot be placed. Another option is to change your Internet browser settings so that you receive a message each time a cookie is placed. For more information about these options, consult the instructions in the "Help" section of your browser.
Please note that our website may not function properly if all cookies are disabled. If you delete the cookies from your browser, they will be placed again after your consent when you visit our websites again.
9. Your rights regarding personal data
You have the following rights with respect to your personal data:
You have the right to know why your personal data is needed, what will happen to it and how long it will be kept.
Right of access: you have the right to access your personal data that we know.
Right of rectification: you have the right to complete, rectify, delete or block your personal data whenever you wish.
If you give us your consent to process your data, you have the right to revoke that consent and have your personal data deleted.
Right to transfer your data: you have the right to request all your personal data from the data controller and to transfer it in its entirety to another data controller.
Right of opposition: you can oppose the processing of your data. We comply with this, unless there are justified grounds for the processing.
10. Contact information